Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Personality as Expressed by Tarot

You scored as II - The High Priestess. The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust in your instincts.

Congratulations on your new blogs Anne! I'll look forward to reading yours in the future, and thanks for the link to the computer generated Tarot Personality card. >>smoochie<<

http://anne-grgich.livejournal.com/

http://grgich.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a HIGH PRIESTESS too.

Does this mean we shoud coordinate regalia?

Laura Belle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura Belle said...

Wow, Maybe in a former life we were in the same order? The High Priestesses of Underacheivement? ;)
Oh, wait a minute, thay may have been in this life. No wonder we have been so close all our lives.
Yes, I will check my spelling before I hit send again :)