Saturday, August 05, 2006

Artist Alter of Intention : (21) Valentine Hearts

Hearts generally represent love on alters, and these two are no
exception. Two hearts given to me on two different Valentine's days by two people I know love me. The larger red carved Jasper stone heart given by my friend Wade when I was having a very difficult year on that year's Valentine's Day, it came when least expected and most needed.
The small cast Thomas Mann metal heart came to me this year from Rachael, who gave me a pair of earrings I will always wear and cherish, with this heart included because that were a Valentine's gift.
To me these hearts represent the love I have had in great abundance in my life. A reminder to be honored and grateful for for every bit I have, and continue to, experience.

No comments: