Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dragging through Computer HELL

Wow, am I tired of dealing with my computer problems. Today my keyboard and mouse bit the dust. Oh, they are fine, but Windows XP isn't recognizing them anymore and so I can't even get loaded up. Yes, I know, all you geekoids out there, that all these niggly little problems I've dealt with over the last two months point to one big issue...new motherboard. Ugh... On my roadtrip this weekend I took some amazing road shots, all uploaded and now not accessable, which really irks me to no end. Luckily I have access to a computer to update my blog and answer emails for a little while each day until the problem is resolved. But little else, and this really points up the fact that computers are indeed taking over human life. I actually cried over the frustration of this tonight, and that feels incredibly silly.
Now that the alter posts are finished, I thought about what next to write about, and decided that since I am turning 50 years old on October 5th I would write a story from every year of my life every day for the 50 days leading up to my birthday. Checked the calendar, and that would actually start on Thursday of this week. I think I can remember one story for each year, ones I was told for the first few then remembered from then on. We shall see what interesting things develop. So I am off to throw myself across my bed and maybe have another good cry. I don't know what for, but I am sure to think of something (LOL)

No comments: