Sunday, August 06, 2006

Another day, another Internet TEST


You scored as The Femme Fatale.
You're carefree, but can be dark and adventurous...
and slightly fatale to the heart.

The Student Dyke

60%

The Femme Fatale

60%

The Sprightly Elfin Femme

50%

The Quasi-Gothic Femme

40%

The Pretty-Boi Dyke

40%

The Surprise! Dyke

30%

The Bohemian Dyke

20%

The Hipster Dyke

15%

The Granola Dyke

15%

The Vaginal-Reference-Making Dyke

15%

The Little-Boy Dyke

0%

The Stud

0%

The Magic Earring Ken Dyke

0%


What Type of Lesbian Are You?

I took this test on a dare from a friend, and I do find it rather amusing. I would never consider myself a "Femme Fatale", but this limited test did. Story of my life almost, The High Priestess and the Femme Fatale. No middle ground I guess. Maybe that would be a good thing, because I suspect the middle ground would make me Betty Crocker.

No comments: