Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Things that TICKLE me...Hee!



See this pretty pathetic picture of two little desk clocks. Just your average desk clocks, right? Little lucite encased LED clocks that show time date, temp and alarm. But trust me when I tell you these mild mannered clocks are not your typical "soccer mom" kinda clocks. Oh, no. Just last night I found out their dirty little secret. At dusk, when the room grows dark, and the conditions are just right, these seemingly normal looking lucite LED desk clocks do THIS...


...They become the veritable "drag queen disco ball" of desk clocks. The LED faces glow, but not just in one color, but 10 different colors ( red, magenta, orange, yellow, lime green, kelly green, lavender, purple, blue, dark blue) cycling through the rainbow every 30 seconds. Wow!

As you can clearly see, I am somewhat easily amused.

No comments: