Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Some Days it's worth getting UP in the Morning...



Yes it definitely is. Went to an afternoon showing of "The Devil Wears Prada" to have a great laugh considering my somber mood as of late, and when I got home these tiny beauties were waiting for me. Meant to comfort me considering my lost Mother's birthday and to remind me life continually moves forward. I would add to that especially with help from a friend. I arranged them myself in my favorite Italian vase, the one that always sits next to my bed. I do so love to smell roses when I am waking up in the morning, and here is a picture of their new home there. Thank you RCM for your thoughtfulness, as always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Laura Belle

I am so glad the roses put a smile

on your face. Enjoy them to the

fullest.

~ R ~