Tuesday, July 18, 2006

And she's not the only one :)

Happy Birthday Genie

I'll try really hard just for today not to drive you crazy once. Really (LOL)You are a damn fine friend: loyal, trustworthy, smart and absolutely the best of friends to have at one's back. Who could ever ask for more than that in life? Blood sisters to the end my friend. :)

Happy Birthday Risley
As I've said a couple of times, and I am sure I will say a few more, sure does feel "right" knowing you are out there in the world. To reverse my personal quote here, I truly do feel in some ways I know you, even if I've not met you yet. (LOL) And to quote my friend AMG, who says it best, "Love ya like a Monkey" :)
So birthdays, as they should, continue to be for the living. I hope both of you have the best of birthdays today, and know without a shadow of a doubt I am grateful you are both in my life.
Party on, dudettes!

1 comment:

Cedar said...

Thank you Laura Belle...you have added to my birthday Joy...I am glad I am getting to know you...Risley