Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Isn't she CUTE ?

Today I uploaded my new 3-D Avatar, Mini-Lava. She's kinda like me, although the folks at Meez.com didn't provide a larger body model to really look like me. I guess this is what I would look like if I lost some weight and became an animated character. Tim Burton take notice!

The last month as I have worked on my blog I've had a lot of fun, but best of all I actually learned some things. I've learned a little about HTML coding (I have avoided it like a plague for years, leaving it to the professionals). I've uploaded pictures and links. I've played some with type styles. I've been reading other people's blogs, and it has lead me to thinking about other blogging ideas. Everyday I think about how to play even more. I love stuff that inspires creativity like this.

So I think I may be a "Blogger" now. Guilty. (LOL)

No comments: