Monday, July 10, 2006

LOOKEE What I got!

Being a novice "blogger" of course I am now interested in all things "blog." Been looking around at other people's blogs, and I've seen all manner of fun stuff to spiff up the neighborhood. Thinking about inserting photographs and the like. So into my life came my friend Risley, who took my baby blogger cyber hand tonight and actually gave me a new hit counter. (See it down there counting you?) Now, it may not look like much, but I am as happy with this development as some people would be winning the lottery. Actually, maybe not, but pretty close. I mean, with the lottery you have all the media glare and people coming out of the woodwork to ask you for money, and still no hit counter. So a hit counter on a blog is definitely better. All the people, but none of the responsibility of writing checks.
Thanks Monkey.

No comments: