Monday, July 24, 2006

My Cingular Saga Continues

On of these things is not like the other...

One of these things does not belong...

But nobody at the Cingular Wireless warehouse could figure this out...so congratulations if you did.

Oh goody. My new replacement phone arrived today. The cheapest plastic Motorola phone you can possibly buy. You can get it on Ebay for a dollar, I looked it up. Can't even take text messages, which I do get frequently. So of course I spent time getting a return authorization from Cingular today. You would have thought I'd asked them to send a check for a million dollars instead of a phone closer in type to my old one. I'm starting to think that crack isn't THAT bad. So the story of corporate greed continues as I get another phone by Thursday. I can hardly wait.

No comments: