Sunday, July 30, 2006

Artist Alter of Intention : (11) Chalk it up to Experience

Some lessons in life are really hard. A few years ago I was
devastated by a very hard life experience. Soon after I went on vacation to the beach, hoping to find some peace and healing around it, and while climbing my way back up from my sadness I found this silly set of chalk sticks. Funny how humor can actually break the spell of a focus on what is lost and can point you in another direction entirely. I took finding these as sign from the Universe to "get over and on with it." Of course this set found it's way to my alter, where it serves as a daily reminder to remember the bad in life is just as valuable as the good. To try and take it all with humor and not be so attached to my own agenda or projected outcome.

No comments: