Thursday, July 06, 2006

Exploring the Deceptive Depth of this Puddle

This idea came up in a conversation with a friend ( you know who you are :)) and has played on my mind for days. The thought that every single human being is a puddle that never shows it's true depth unless explored. I journal and write a lot, and through exploration of this same friend's blog I decided I would explore this avenue myself. Writing seems to help crystallize my thoughts/opinions/ and ideas, and make them real and alive to me. It anchors core beliefs, and I find the process is very healing as well. So I will treat this journal as a place for snippets of writing I do publicly, and things I would say to the world if it was listening. Just another puddle in cyberspace, hopefully worth splashing in.

No comments: