Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's Almost the New Year!

Seems like time moves faster and faster, but 2007 is a year I will enjoy being gone. I've been through quite a set of personal trials and tribulations this year, but when I think of where I was last year and where I am now I feel very blessed. I was surprised to find that for every one bad experience there were two more that were amazingly wonderful this year. I also learned nothing comes from standing still, that it is sometimes blind faith and movement that life requires. I do not regret anything, because in these experiences I truly found the grit placed in me by the tough women of my family, long gone. Today I am stronger and more determined than ever, and pointed forward.
Then there were my friends. I've always maintained I had the best, and they certainly proved themselves as such to me this year. For those who held my hand, talked to me for hours, and just were present when I was in need I thank you. I welcome 2008 with open arms and heart, and wish this for you all as well. A bright New Year, ready for the jumble of life to be written upon it. I don't know why, but my heart tells me 2008 is going to be a great year for us all.

No comments: