Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Another Friendly Public Service Announcement

Management has received a fervent request that something be written here so the first thing you see loading my blog is not my scrumptious pie. I mean really, it was a lovely pie. In the immortal words of Barney the Dinosaur "Sharing is Caring", and indeed those are words I strive heartily to live by. But, as is the way of all good intentions, now there are words to read first upon viewing my blog since the photograph seemed to be the road to Hell for some. And so comes the disclaimer*

*Photographs of food presented on this blog are considered entertainment (unless otherwise noted) and may not be your experience in baking. We strongly recommend that those with chronic inappropriate hunger or temporary growling stomachs decline to view photographs thirty minutes to one hour before eating, and never before bedtime. We provide no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the ability of this blogger to FedEx pies upon user request. Photograph of "Turkey & Mushroom" pie was meant as an illustration of the season and not, as has been implied, uploaded to torture any unfortunate "pie-less" readers. Unauthorized or improper use of pie photographs may result in administrative disciplinary action and severe indigestion. View pie photographs at your own risk.

4 comments:

Cedar said...

Will there be pictures of Christmas cookies? I like the trees with the little sprinkles on them. Just in case you may have been wondering and all.

Laura Belle said...

I'm sorry, but I think pictures of my Christmas Cookies will require a signed waiver of responsibility and a copy of your I.D. on file. >>wink<<

Cedar said...

Hey I know a guy who will sign anything. Consider it done.

Laura Belle said...

Ok, But you have been warned! (LOL)