Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Day in the Life

It occurred to me today that most of the time I blog big news events or stories from my life and past. I do read a lot of blogs, and I see a lot of people use their space as a personal daily diary, or to vent about their trials and tribulations. But it seems to me very few people just write about an average ordinary day. There really is no reason for me to write a special blog entry about it, but I woke up in a great mood, happy, and have been so productive I just wanted to remark on it. Cold and drizzly outside, I cooked, cleaned, and enjoyed a nice cup of Mexican hot chocolate after lunch. I feel so happy to be alive, and so appreciative of my little life on this planet for no special reason. Tonight I will start my yearly Christmas Cookies, and plan to wrap gifts and watch a movie or so as I do it. No work pressure,no family obligations, no personal angst; just a peaceful day. Memorable only to me.

4 comments:

Cedar said...

It could become memorable to me if you sent me a cookie. Did I mention I like the Xmas tree ones with the little sprinkles, or the butter cookie with the little red thing in the middle?

I think I have now begged cookied on 4 blogs. I am going to make my own. How hard can it be? It's a cookie.

Laura Belle said...

It's ALL about the cookies isn't it....(LOL) fess up!

Cedar said...

Well, at Christmas it is all about the cookies, at Valentines it is all about the chocolate. The rest of the year, it is all about the love.

Laura Belle said...

As always, the perfect answer :)