Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You Knew I Had to Write About This




Well, well, well. A sighting of a U.F.O. in Texas. Lord have mercy, I have lived long enough to experience a lot of things, and what I wouldn't have given to see this. I've lived in the region where this event took place, and generally the only U.F.O. sightings there tend to be large billboards swooshing through the air during a tornado. Now, if it had been a Bubba reporting this spectacular incident after a private meeting with a case of Lone Star I would be inclined to giggle. And to be sure, maybe a few reports involved Bubbas. But when so many people who are otherwise nice sober country folk come forward to report it is a bit easier to imagine they actually saw something.
I mean, in a place where roadside signs like this are the norm,

I suspect they know "odd" when they see it. :::Hee-Hee-Hee:::

No comments: