Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Crazy Corporation RANT: A.T.& T.

As I was clearing my desk I found this check that I had held to blog about and forgotten. Seems one month I paid A.T.&T. one cent more than was requested on my cellular phone bill, and this is my refund check for one cent. ONE CENT! Now why on earth didn't they just credit my account bill the next month? I mean, isn't writing a check and cover letter then sending it through the mail far more expensive? The waste of paper alone is shameful. Imagine this happening twenty times a day for a year. I was originally a Cingular Wireless customer, and when A.T.&T. took them over I was really unhappy about it. It is just this type of corporate incompetence and insensitivity I was trying to avoid when I signed with Cingular. So I guess I will soon be in the market for another cell phone company. Anybody out there have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Godinla said...

There is no such thing as a "good" cell phone company. Just fell upon your blog because I was wondering who else in this wonderful world is twisted enough to enjoy Geek Love. Found ya! I've read it several times and it just gets better.

You've got an interesting blog and I'm glad I found you. Drop by mine sometime and say hi. By the way, my name is Brian.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Godinla said...

Jumping in your puddle again. I promise not to splash all of the water out.

So you actually know Katherine Dunn. Well, if you should see her again in the near future, please kiss her hand for me and say thank you. She is an inspiration to me. She reminds me that you can write about anything and just when you think you've gone too far, you can just jump off that cliff and keep right on going.

Brian