Saturday, March 24, 2007

Unsolicited Product Endorsement

When these little tins appeared on store shelves in December I winced. A total Cinnamon Altoid lover (cinnamon tricks the tongue into thinking it has had nicotine as well) I was dismayed at this new development...who would dare defile Cinnamon Altoids with chocolate! Normally I am all for chocolate in it's many forms...but on my beloved Altoids? So recently incognito, when I was sure no one would catch me, I snuck into my local store and bought a tin of these to try. I couldn't help it, I am the curious sort.
OMG These are incr--freaking--edible. Like adult Junior Mints with a hard mint center. So nice I would suggest no one within a hundred miles of my home buy them so I never run out. Just goes to show you can't always judge a mint by it's tin so to speak. Innovation is good, resistance is futile.

No comments: