Thursday, March 22, 2007

BOO!

The pile of stuff on my desk to blog about has reached the ceiling practically in the last six weeks. I developed a really nasty head cold this last weekend, so while I am just sitting around trying to feel better (with my feet bathed in Mentholatum in fuzzy socks...really!) I thought I would update this poor neglected blog. Don't know why I've gotten out of the habit of writing on it, but I am going to try my best once again to do so. I know, I know...promises, promises.
I am really a visual person, writing does not come that easily for me. Especially when I am blue or busy just getting through whatever is on my plate. In therapy once I was given an assignment to use my art to describe my angst or sadness, and I found I couldn't do it, as it came from a hopeful childlike place in me. I am finding this true around writing as well. I believe this is a lot of people's struggle at the present time when the world is in so much darkness. Just some are more effective at writing about it.
In any case here I am...blogging away. I have so much to upload, so I will get to it. :) Enjoy!

No comments: