Thursday, October 19, 2006

What I am Reading: "I Like You - Hospitality under the Influence" by Amy Sedaris


On...no...she...dinnit!
I must be one of the luckiest women on the planet to have such great friends, and one who dearly loves throwing a good party. I have a cook book collection, work hard at table decor and themes, and generally enjoy entertaining (yes, I am a rather odd lesbian.) So imagine my glee when I received the new book " I Like You- Hospitality under the Influence" by comedian Amy Sedaris today as a birthday gift. Oh, it is about as amazing as any entertaining cookbook can be. Kinda Retro, with bizarre entertaining tips...a really really funny book. As I flipped through it, I laughed out loud at 50's party recognition and from my own "arty party" experience. The perfect hostess book and a real delight. Thanks RC!

No comments: