Friday, February 01, 2008

Our Lady of Tissues and Fever

Drug it out of bed to blog and drag it back. Outdoors it is a winter wonderland with snow burdened trees and icy cold air. Inside I am suffering with a severe sore throat and cough. It is likely some germ saw me walking by yesterday and decided I would be the perfect place to wait out the cold, and since I am commited to kick this early I will be back in bed before spell check finishes. Since I am snowed in I won't be attempting water aerobics until it thaws, which is frustrating since I'm behind in it. But the trusty treadmill awaits. Goody :/


Hot soup, salt gargle, and Advil...oh my!


2 comments:

Godinla said...

Find some zinc and shove it up your nose. That's the advice that my neighbor gave my wife. Could be trying to poison my wife, now that I think of it. Okay, don't shove any zinc up your nose unless my wife's bronchial crap goes away. If my wife dies (I probably won't post anything for a couple of days), I'll let you know for sure that the whole zinc thing is a no go.

Take care however you can.

God

Cedar said...

I am sorry you are not feeling very well Laura. Cuddle up on the couch, get a good book, and a cup of hot tea and relax. Chicken Soup, you need lots of Chicken Soup. Feel better sugar.