Thursday, February 21, 2008

A New Day

Ever notice how great you feel the day you come off some lingering illness? Well, today is that day for me. There was sometime Monday I felt I was never going to feel much better. But today life surprised me. I would say my energy level is about 87%, so this bug lasted almost a full week. Good news is I spent the time in bed when I wasn't sleeping studying visual symbols and dream archtypes. Just a refresher course really, but it brought forth some really interesting and very lucid dreams. Just the thing now that the desk is clear and staring me down :)
We are in the midst of a huge ice storm. I chipped out the car earlier and did a few errands, as well as purchased a nice meal for watching the Oscars on Sunday. Now that I can actually eat food again I felt like celebrating. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and support while I was under the weather, especially those of you (you know who you are) that helped me laugh. It really is the best medicine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool painting, rather I suppose it's a painting. Who is the artist?

Glad you are feeling better!

Love,
Roger