Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Yes We Did

Obama Nov. 4th working the phone bank in Indiana.

There are no words to adequately express last night's stunning victory. I expected to wait until the morning to know the results, last night's early announcement was completely unexpected. I was actually washing dishes, and heard the National results over the running water. I guess I should have been glued to the set, but where better to hear such news? Clean dishes-clean start for America..it totally works.

I have worked for several campaigns in my life, and never did I get anything like this e-mail the evening of the election. What a class act. I CAN HARDLY WAIT to see this man in action in Washington!

Laura --
I'm about to head to Grant Park to talk to everyone gathered there, but I wanted to write to you first. We just made history. And I don't want you to forget how we did it. You made history every single day during this campaign -- every day you knocked on doors, made a donation, or talked to your family, friends, and neighbors about why you believe it's time for change. I want to thank all of you who gave your time, talent, and passion to this campaign. We have a lot of work to do to get our country back on track, and I'll be in touch soon about what comes next. But I want to be very clear about one thing... All of this happened because of you.

Thank you, Barack

No comments: