Monday, March 10, 2008

World Market Escapade

Today was the day. I received a gift card from World Market for Christmas and it was such a lovely day I decided that today was officially "World Market Adventure Day." Gassed up the van and off I went, to bag the illusive Vodka Spaghetti Sauce and other gourmet delicacies. The sun was shining, the weather was crisp (but chilly only in the shadows.)..and away I went.

Then off to get water aerobics accomplished on my return. All is right in my world today. :)

Been painting for several days, have an idea that's been itching my brain for a while. Exercising my hand skills with a floral piece first, I think I must be anticipating spring. Haven't much felt the urge to write, but wanted to update for the folks that read here. I plan on uploading some work as soon as it is ready to see.

Finished "A New Earth", and the second Oprah online class is tonight. I'm re-reading it slower now and letting my mind chew on it sentence by sentence. Not really ready to discuss it here, but I have certainly had my own "ah-hah" moments with it. I am impressed with the inclusion of so many different religious tracts in it, mainly because that is how I've always felt about faith. Just different roads to the same destination.

So hope everybody experiences some small happiness today. Go ahead, it won't kill ya. (LOL)

No comments: