Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Still Counting :)



257 Days since my final cigerette. I don't even crave them now when I am with others that are smoking socially. I am still taking Nicotene replacement, mainly for stress relief.

I will be updating my blog over the next few days. I find it almost impossible to write when I am traveling, especially with family because we spend so much time together. This is a good thing of course, but I do miss my blog on those occasions. I am definitely a blogger now, because everyday experiences now lead me to think...hmmm...should I blog about this? (LOL)

After much consideration, I finally made the decision to move, and I will be going to Houston at the end of this month. One step closer to Galveston, which is my ultimate goal at this point. The beach delights me and is very inspiring to me. I want to experience residing there in this lifetime. So the big wheel of the Universe turns once again. But today the wheel leads me to update my blog with pictures and fun things from my family trip. And to say "Hi" to all of you I adore. You know who you are :)

No comments: