Friday, October 31, 2008

Yeah, It Had To Happen


Poor Doodle. Oh the indignity! He dodged a bullet with me, as I decided I would not dress him in costume for Halloween this year. Little did we know my sister had the agenda of surprising us both and dressing him as a hotdog and his brother Oscar as a hamburger for the family Halloweenfest. He just kept pleading with me, using that sad little "Why me?" look in his eyes..but he was a good sport. Oscar on the other hand was completely unhappy and hid under the couch for the duration of our Halloween party. Guess he must be allergic to sesame seeds (LOL)

5 comments:

Cedar said...

Do I even have to mention how wrong this is? You said, OH NO not my Doodle, I will not torture him so...and BAM...he is a weiner...nice. What did you dress up as?

Bammy said...

OH.... MY.... GAWD... you did NOT.. let that happen!!!! A weiner of all things... Buckeye would have ROCKED as Darth vadar.. but i didn't wanna damage his little psyche.. So I let him be a pug for the day.. OMG OMG OMG>. I just do not believe you did that!!!
I have one word...
ok 2..
Doggie Therapy...

Laura Belle said...

Ris: Ummm..I was dressed as a bemused pet owner? (LOL)

BAMMYYYY!!! Hiya! Listen, two children spent their hard earned allowance on costumes for the two puppies...and my sister was behind it or they would never gotten to PETSMART. I know I am ultimately responsible for the pet therapy bill...he still is looking at me with that LOOK....

Good seeing ya there Bam..Voted for our boy Obama yet> :)

Bammy said...

I am traditional in my voting..lol.. Nov 4th.. well that .. and to vote early I would have actually had to DRIVE somewhere... and be leery.. Now I get to walk across the street and be with my peeps..lol

Laura Belle said...

YAY! Bammy :) I know you'll be representing us all well on "Gay Street" >>smoochie<<