Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Give me a Yard of Velvet...


...some trim, beads, and 12 hours and you too can have this lovely velvet hat. (LOL) I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in the massive "Maryssa Renaissance Costume" project I just had to celebrate a minute. Hard to believe we've spent two months building this costume. When Maryssa saw her hat today she was completely delighted and squealed ..."Nobody has even seen anything even close to this...". My sister didn't miss a beat when she said..."Nobody has an Aunt like Laura either." Nice to be appreciated by a teenager on a Tuesday. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had someone like you around. The part of it that makes it whole is being present in the design and making process :)Don't ya just love the feel of certain fabric? Nice job!