Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Well, It's been a while...


Finally on the other side of a very difficult situation. Still have all my fingers and toes and I'm still breathing...so I am grateful. Spent the last couple of weeks just righting my life, taking time to not only reconstruct but really look at my current path and see where I really want it to lead at this point.

I knew it was time to start blogging again when I saw this. (LOL) A HUGE ten pound zucchini squash. It absolutely needed it's moment in the spotlight... it was almost a sin to cut it up and use it! I use zucchinis as a meat extender in several low fat meals...and this baby was used in four full sized freezer recipes. Illinois is amazing for it's ability to grow such things, and one of the benefits of residing here is the fresh vegetables and fruits. So it is fitting that this starts off my blogging here . :)

No comments: