Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It MUST Be Middle Age...

...that makes products "as seen on TV" actually desirable? I have such a sceptical eye for marketing, always reading the real story behind the hype. But I recently succumbed and purchased my very own Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter. (This from a woman that had steadfastly refused to wear clothing with logos and boycotted designer signatures for years.) But it was all so thrilling...growing actual tomatoes myself? No crawling around in the dirt? No cages, no aphids and other critters chomping delicate stems? Upside down, hanging outside like a flowering houseplant? Sign me up !!! (LOL) So I did my part for the retail economy recovery, I purchased two Topsy Turvy planter systems and they hang from my balcony as we speak. One for tomatoes, one for cucumbers. I enlisted the help of a few of my neighbors, all expecting juicy tomatoes and cucumbers all summer. So do your work Topsy Turvey Planters! Deliver on the hype..I'll be watching you.

No comments: