Monday, July 09, 2007

Saving to Remember..

"You have always been a source of inspiration, and never lose sight of yourself as a talented, fantastic woman of great courage."

Sometimes little things are said and done in life that make all the difference. It is easy to overlook these small things, and today I am putting this recent quote from a friend here to remind myself. Little words from far away, typed in an email that found their way to me when I most needed them.
Just as most of life goes on while we make other plans, I find my living situation once again in flux. So, once again, I find I am like the Indigo Girls lyric I have always related to..."We own nothing, nothing is ours. Not even love so fierce it burns like baby stars. But this poverty is our greatest gift. The weightlessness of us as things around begin to shift."

This too shall pass.

No comments: